MCC Foundation Board of Directors
Ricardo Castro is the father of two girls. He was born in Lima, Peru and immigrated to Nebraska with his wife in 2001. He is blessed to have a college degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing.
Castro is a realtor helping families purchase homes and business owners acquire commercial properties in Nebraska and has been since 2003. In 2013, together with a colleague, he opened Castro Realty Group, affiliated with Nebraska Realty. He is honored to lead a team of professional realtors who, in 2015-18, sold more properties and represented more sellers in Nebraska Realty, a company of 560 realtors.
Castro's business is founded in the following pillars: ethics, professionalism, community involvement and education. These fundamentals are the core of his own life and the life he planning to leave for his daughters and loved ones.
Casto’s educational, professional and community involvement credentials:
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
- Small business owner since 2004
- National Association of Realtors
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Omaha Area Multiple Listing Service
- Nebraska Association of Realtors
- Randall School of Real Estate, Graduate
- Board member of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce since 2005-10
- President of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-10
- Executive Director, Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-10
- Board member of the Midlands Latino Community Development Corporation, 2007-10
- Grant Committee member of the Omaha Community Foundation’s Latino Futuro Fund
- GOCC, South Omaha Development Project; Business and corridors' Committee
- Mayor of Omaha; South Omaha Advisory Committee
- President of the Board of the Heartland Workers Center, 2015-18