The Honored Agent Scholarship is to be awarded to three Metropolitan Community College students who have completed an MCC construction-related career academy in high school at some point in their educational path and who are pursuing careers in the construction trades. The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and develop the passion and expertise of students that empowers us to meet the collective needs of the construction trades industry.
- Must have participated in a MCC Career Academy while in high school
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Full- or part-time students, for tuition, fees, books and tools and supplies
- Pursuing a degree or certificate in a Construction, HVAC, or Electrical
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.