The Hobza/Coltrane Scholarship was established in 2020 by Margaret Hobza and Connie Coltrane to support local students seeking to reach their potential, particularly students whose first language isn’t English.
The renewable scholarship can be used for tuition and books.
- All MCC students enrolled in Education or Health Care
- Full- and part-time student
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or above
- Financial need required, need is determined by MCC Financial Aid through completion of FAFSA
- Preference for students in the English as a Second Language program
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.