This scholarships was established in 2010 to assist active duty members of any branch of our Armed Forces or honorably discharged veterans. To better meet the needs of our early rank service members, this fund is targeted toward service members who fall within the E-1 through E-4 rank. Scholarship may be used for books.
- Financial need may be considered, but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application (and must maintain it)
- Must be active duty member of any of our Armed Forces and be between the grade rank of E1 to E4
- Full- or part-time student
- Must show current copy of military ID
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.