As a Metropolitan Community College employee, you make a difference every single day. Your investment bridges gaps and removes barriers for students who want to succeed. The faculty and staff giving campaign is held annually November 1 – December 24. During this campaign, we invite you to join us. A strong foundation of giving from within the College sends the important message that we, as a team, are committed to our students and our community.
Your support creates opportunities for MCC scholarships, program growth funds, and capital improvements. Every gift, no matter the size is greatly appreciated.
How Can I Make a Gift?
- Give now with cash, credit card, mail a check to MCC Foundation (FOC #12S). Direct your gift to one of the existing scholarships and funds, or we can direct it to the area of greatest need.
- Complete your payroll deduction form (only available to MCC faculty and staff)
- One time (available during the Employee Giving Campaign for 1st pay period in January) OR
- Every pay period until you notify MCC Foundation
- Make a lasting tribute with a custom-engraved brick in the new Employee Legacy Court.
- Establish a scholarship in honor of a loved one, colleague, or alumni
Together we make a difference and every dollar counts. Please consider giving the gift of education.
Your Gift. Their Future. Our Promise.
Since 2016-17, more than $2.58 million in scholarships and associated support has been distributed, thanks to the generous supporters of the MCC Foundation.
In 2019-2020, MCC Foundation distributed approximately $10.6 million back to the college, in the form of scholarships, program, department, grants support, or improving academic facilities.
Cathy Curtis, Culinary Arts Instructor
Dr. Idalene Williams, Accounting and Business Instructor