The Ron Sailors Culinary Arts Memorial Scholarship was established in 2003 to support students majoring in the Culinary Arts and Management program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and equipment.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree/major in any culinary arts program at Metropolitan Community College
- Entering freshman or a returning student
- Citizenship not required, but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
- Recommended by a MCC culinary management team member
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.