tracking pixel
Skip to main content

Submit a Transcript

Official High School Transcripts

Official high school transcripts may be sent to the Records office at the below address:

Metropolitan Community College
Records office
PO Box 3777
Omaha NE 68103

Official transcripts must be mailed from the high school directly to MCC. Students may also hand deliver an official transcript from the institution to the Records Office on the Fort Omaha Campus (building 5, first floor). The transcript must be in a sealed envelope from that institution and stating that it is official.

Emailed or faxed transcripts will be considered unofficial and will only be used for advisement purposes.

If students are having their official transcript sent to MCC through an electronic transcript vendor (Parchment, Scrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, Naviance, etc.), then the following email address,, needs to be provided to them, if applicable.

MCC accepts high school diplomas from accredited high schools and those earned through the Correspondence High School online program offered by UNL and accredited by the Nebraska Department of Education; however, all other high school diplomas earned online will not be accepted. Individuals who have not completed high school are encouraged to obtain their GED that has been developed by the General Educational Development Testing Service of the American Council on Education. More information on MCC's Adult Education Program can be obtained here. The GED classes offered at the College are free.

There must be a graduation date listed in order for high school transcripts to be inputted into the system.