To Order A TRANSCRIPT
(Electronic transcripts are $3.00/copy and paper transcripts are $5.00/copy)
- Current and Former students who would like to order an official transcript, click here to order a transcript.
A debit or credit card is required.
- If you do not have a credit or debit card, you will be required to either mail in payment (check or money order only) or pay in person (cash, check or money order) at any Student Services location. Payment must accompany the transcript request. Paper transcripts are only available. Click here for a transcript request form.
- Additional attachments/documents must be submitted at the time the transcript request is made. They cannot be faxed, emailed or sent in separately.
Attention Omaha Tech Students: Students who need a copy of their Omaha Tech transcripts must submit a paper transcript request form, as only paper copies are available.
- Transcripts for GED must be made through the GED Office (402-457-2312).
- Unofficial transcripts may be requested at any campus Student Services Office with a photo ID and completed form or through the My Way student portal.
- All transcript requests require a student's signature; therefore, requests by phone or email are not accepted.
- Metropolitan Community College does not fax transcripts to other institutions, students or businesses.
- All account holds need to be resolved before a transcript is released. The Records Office cannot release holds placed by other departments due to financial obligations to the College. Please contact the appropriate department if you have a hold.
Electronic transcripts (E-transcripts) are official transcripts that are submitted to a third party through a secured process. Each transcript is validated through a digital and certified signature by Metropolitan Community College (MCC). All e-transcripts are identical to a paper transcript; the only difference is the delivery method. The recipient's email address is required to utilize this service. Please make sure that you obtain the correct email address and verify it with the recipient.
Recipients will receive an email with instructions on how to retrieve the e-transcript from our secure website. An e-transcript will remain valid for 30 days and must be downloaded by the recipient prior to it expiring; otherwise, a new transcript request will need to be submitted again.
E-transcripts are processed within one to two business days (Monday-Friday; excluding days when the College is closed), provided there are no holds on a student's account. Students may submit an e-transcript request 24/7, but transcripts will not be processed until the next business day. Additional processing time may be required after the end of the quarter.
Paper transcripts are official transcripts that are printed on security paper. The recipient's complete postal address is required.
Paper transcripts are processed within the 5-7 business days' time period; allow additional processing time during high volume periods (end/start of term, graduation, etc.).
A student who is no longer enrolled at MCC still has access to his/her network login and password; however, he/she MUST maintain the password requirements (changing it periodically). If you need assistance with your user name or password, contact the Help Desk at 402-457-2900. Students who were enrolled prior to 2001 do not have access to their MCC network login and password.