- Note: Any student who completes the Liberal Arts Academic Transfer Associate of Arts Degree (LATAA) from Metropolitan Community College with a GPA of 2.0 or higher is eligible to transfer to UNO without having to complete any additional general education requirements.
- UNO Colleges & Departments
- Information for Transfer Students
- UNO Transfer Admissions Counselor:
Computer Technology Transfer - Computer Science A to B
Computer Technology Transfer - Management Information Systems A to B
Information Assurance A to B
- College of Public Affairs and Community Service
- General Studies
A to B Guide (More than 40 MCC associate degrees transfer into this program)
- Library Science
Students can be admitted into UNO in two ways:
- Freshman - all High School requirements must be met and ACT scores are required.
- Transfer - students complete 18 quarter/12 semester hours prior to applying to UNO. Therefore, High School deficiencies do not need to be made up and ACT scores are not required.
oncourse - A program for guaranteed admission to the University of Nebraska
Please note that there are separate admission requirements for International Students. International Students should contact the International Studies office at UNO for admission information and requirements at (402) 554-2293.
Also note that students whose native language is not English will be required to take a TOEFL exam for entrance into UNO. Completing English courses at Metro will not waive this requirement.
- Send MCC transcripts to:
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68182