Welcome to the MCC Business and Training Services!
How to register for classes
To register for classes:
- Go to Credit Class Schedule and Student Calendar
- Select the next quarter
- Follow the instructions per amount of credit hours
- Search selected quarter's classes
- Select which class you would like to take
- Log in & register via My Way or call 402-457-5231
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. until 7pm
Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m.-Noon
MCC Documents Needed By OPPD Employees For EEP Reimbursement
Employees will need to get copies of the following MCC documents to the EEP office at OPPD
- A financial statement -
- Log in on My Way
- Click on My Services for Students
- Under Financial Information, click on Account Summary
- Or Contact Student Accounts - 402-457-2405
or Joan Duggan - 402-457-2712 for email or hardcopy of statement.
- "Authorization for Release of Student Information"
- Print this document, complete the required information and obtain a notary seal or MCC staff signature to authenticate.
- Copy form and send copy to OPPD's EEP office and
- Return or mail original document to:
FOC BLDG 30
Omaha, NE 68103-3777
- Final Grades - a copy of final grades for a course can be found on My Way at the end of each quarter
Searching for something more specific?
MCC has many Career & Technical Programs for you to choose from!
If you would like a more specific class, go to MCC's Credit Class Schedule, select the quarter you plan to attend, and search according to subject, campus, and time.
Would you like to speak with an advisor?
Need a book for class?
Please email or call Cheri Vossberg with any questions you may have.