- Architect: HDR, Inc.
- Contractor: Sampson
- Projected cost: $16,303,641
- Approximately 39,000 net square feet, 17,000 of which is instructional and service space
- Project includes a new main entrance to the Fort Omaha Campus off of Sorensen Parkway
- The Merle and Joy Swanson Conference Center located on the second floor offers space for up to 800 people.
- Institute for the Culinary Arts on the first floor includes a culinary theatre, chocolate lab, meat fabrication lab and public bistro
- Anticipated completion: November 2009
Students look on in a demonstration kitchen.
The lobby uses ample glass and open space.