home Future Students Current Students Faculty and Staff Business and Community Online Courses
Articulation, a fancy word for transfer agreement

Summer 2012 | Archives

So what are your options after you graduate from MCC? Well, of course you hope to begin working in your career field, but did you know you can also choose to pursue a bachelor's degree by transferring your credits to a four-year school? MCC makes it easy. The College has articulation agreements set up with more than 30 four-year area schools like UNO, UNL, UNMC, UNK and KU—just to name a few.

"Currently, about 9,000 MCC students have chosen degree tracks that will take them to a four-year school to finish a bachelor's degree," said Barry Anderson, MCC's coordinator of articulation and special programs. "MCC is the largest feeder school for the University of Nebraska at Omaha, Bellevue University, Clarkson College, College of Saint Mary, Midland University, Nebraska Methodist College and Nebraska Wesleyan (Omaha advantage)."

If you simply plan to take your general education credits at MCC, make sure that plan includes using those gen eds to earn your degree, certificate or specialist diploma while at MCC. Then go on to earn a bachelor's degree. After four years, you will enter the workforce with not only a bachelor's degree but also an associate degree, certificate or specialist diploma. Talk about having one up on the competition.

Check out a complete listing of schools MCC has articulation agreements with at

Contact Us