Summer 2012 |
Did you know?
• MCC has one of the lowest tuition rates in the state
• MCC offers half-price tuition to individuals ages 62+ for most classes
• MCC offers more than 175 one-year and two-year degrees and awards
• Anyone 16 years or older may register for classes
• SAT/ACT scores are not required
• Nebraska high school students pay half-price tuition
• MCC offers three programs specifically for high school students—CollegeNOW!, Career Academy, Dual EnrollmentMetropolitan
When will you attend?
With MCC's quarter system, students can begin four times throughout the year.
Quarter begins Sept. 4
Schedule available online Aug. 22
General registration begins Sept. 26
Quarter begins Nov. 28
Schedule available online D ec. 6
General registration begins Jan. 16
Quarter begins March 8
Schedule available online Feb. 13
General registration begins March 20
Quarter begins June 6
Check out the vast array of classes MCC offers at www.mccneb.edu/schedule.
Prepare to be suprised.
For more information on these activities and the College, call 402-457-2400 or visit www.mccneb.edu.