Winter 2008 |
- You can apply for financial aid anytime after January 1.
- There are five types of financial aid: grants, work-study, loans,
scholarships and veteran benefits.
- In general, all U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens who are
enrolled in an approved degree or certificate program are eligible to
receive financial assistance.
- The Financial Aid Office determines financial need by subtracting the
student´s Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) from the appropriate
- The purpose of financial aid is to meet, as much as possible, the
student´s financial aid need, considering the funds that are
available at the time of awarding.
For more financial aid facts, visit