You will find that MCC is a comprehensive community college that focuses on providing opportunities for students to succeed in their education, career, and life. We offer an educational value and quality that is affordable, accessible, and convenient.
As you look through the catalog, we hope you find a program, class, or service to meet your needs. MCC offers an academic transfer program for students interested in getting a bachelor's degree, as well as more than 175 degrees and awards in career and technical areas. High school students can begin their college experience by taking classes through the CollegeNOW!, Career Academy, and dual enrollment programs. Continuing Education provides opportunities for lifelong learners. Business and industry can arrange specialized training through MCC's Business & Training Services.
Classes are offered at a variety of times and at convenient locations throughout our service area of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy, and Washington counties. For students too busy to come to campus, MCC offers our e-learning options that let students take classes at home, at the office, or at a community site through course conferencing or the Internet. More than 200 online classes are offered each quarter.
Best wishes to you as you explore the opportunities that MCC has to offer!
MCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Higher Learning Commission
230 N. LaSalle St. Ste 7–500
Chicago, IL 60604-1413
MCC serves our community with distinction. We are a role model in higher education. We deliver:
- Quality learning opportunities.
- Lifelong educational programs.
- Services that support personal and professional enrichment and training.
- Programs and services that stimulate economic and workforce development.
- Courses and programs that provide a transferable path to baccalaureate institutions.
- Career/vocational education supporting business and economic partnerships.
- A positive learning environment that promotes student success.