Who We Are
We consist of Culinary Arts, Hospitality, and Horticulture Studies. These options prepare students for a variety of careers in the Culinary Arts, Management, Hospitality, and Horticulture industries.
Our Mission Statement
We create, design and deliver educational experiences in Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Horticulture in order to develop knowledge from basic skills to artistic mastery for employment and enrichment.
Our Vision Statement
To be the benchmark in Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Horticulture education.
Culinary Arts and Management
Hospitality and Restaurant Leadership
Horticulture, Land Systems, and Management
- Student Services: 402-457-2700 or 402-457-2705
- Institute for the Culinary Arts: Erin Vik, 402-457-2586
- Horticulture: Christine Kasel, 402-457-2588
Department Organizational Chart
General Manager: Erin Vik, 402-457-2586
Institute for the Culinary Arts
- Curriculum and Scheduling: Beth Augustyn, 402-457-2577
- Adjunct Training: Tim O'Donnell, 402-457-2467
Horticulture: Todd Morrissey, 402-457-2310
Department Contact Information
Culinary Arts Faculty