**If making a full payment by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express, please return to previous menu and select "payment by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express"!**
You are about to leave the Metropolitan Community College Web site. Click the link near the bottom of this page to access the NelNet Tuition Management Web site. Please be aware that NelNet Tuition Management and e-Cashier is a for-profit payment plan. If you choose to enroll with NelNet, you need to be aware of the following:
- You will be responsible for the full amount of the tuition deferred unless you officially drop and/or withdraw within the refund period (stated in the schedule of classes and found on the Web Advisor). For Refund questions contact Student Accounts 402-457-2405.
- Failure to attend classes or stopping attendance does not constitute an official drop. You will still be responsible for the full amount of tuition and fees.
- Any financial aid (Pell grant, SEOG scholarship, etc.) that is subsequently awarded will be applied toward any remaining deferred amount before you will receive any financial aid proceeds (rebate check).
- You will need in your bank account, savings account or on your credit/debit card either $50.00 for plan A or $25.00 + the 33% down for plan B to start the plan chosen. A $25.00 per quarter, non-refundable NelNet enrollment fee and a required down payment to Metro of $25.00 or 33% (depending on the plan chosen) will be automatically deducted from your account immediately. The payments will be withdrawn from the same account used to set up the NelNet Plan on the date you chose (5th or 20th of the month).
- For any changes to the NelNet plan whether to add/drop a class or to terminate the plan, you must call NelNet at 1-800-609-8056 or email email@example.com at least 10 working days BEFORE a scheduled payment withdrawal date. You will still be charged the enrollment fee of $25 by NelNet even if you terminate the plan. If you need to contact the Student Accounts Business Office please call 402-457-2405.
- NelNet charges an NSF fee of $30 for any NSF payment if the money is not in the account at the time of the scheduled withdrawal. You will receive notification from NelNet and your banking institution when this happens.
- Make sure you print out a copy of your completed contract with NelNet Management for your files.
- You may not be able to register if there is any outstanding balance on your Metro account. Your account could be turned over to collections if not paid.
- If you have problems with the NelNet website or need to change your banking information, please contact NelNet at 1-800-609-8056 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have read and understand the above information
Back to Metropolitan Community College Website