Culinary Arts and Management Scholarship
The Culinary Arts and Management Scholarship was established in 2001 to support students majoring in the Culinary Arts and Management program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and equipment for the Culinary Arts and Management program.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree/major in any Culinary Arts program
- Entering freshman or a returning student
- Citizenship not required, but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.