Donovan and Anita Donner Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2004 by Heidi Donner an MCC alum in honor of her parents Donovan and Anita Donner to assist students in their academic goals at MCC. This fund provides support to students majoring in a Nursing degree. Scholarship may be used for tuition.
- Financial need is required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing one of the following majors: LPN, RN, Respiratory Care Technology, or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Enrolled full-time
- Completed at least 6 credit hours in Nursing
- Written recommendations are required from 2 MCC faculty
- Written explanation of interest in health care career
- Must be a resident of Omaha, Nebraska
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.