Ron Sailors Memorial Scholarship
The Ron Sailors Memorial Scholarship was established in 2003 to support students majoring in the Culinary Arts and Management program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and equipment.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree/major in any Culinary Arts program
- Entering freshman or a returning student
- Citizenship not required, but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
- Recommended by a MCC culinary management team selected and directed by James Trebbien only. Trebbien will then recommend applicants to Signature Service for final approval.
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.