- Are you new to MCC?
- Would you like to explore career options?
- Are you ready to dive in and take some classes?
The classes listed here are a good place to start at MCC. Explore a possible career path or complete general education courses that will count toward most degrees.
Every course on this list can be taken without prerequisites or pre-tests; consider this a quick start — a way to enroll in classes without waiting.
Students seeking or currently receiving financial aid should speak with a financial aid specialist before enrolling in these classes. All students are encouraged to speak with an advisor. For an appointment, call 402-457-2400.
= option for online course
= option for hybrid course (partially online,partially on campus)
- Architectural Design Technology
- Auto Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Construction and Building Science
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary, Hospitality, Research and Management
- Design, Interactivity and Media Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Early Childhood Educator
- Electronic Technology
- Health Information Management Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Horticulture, Land Systems and Management
- Human Relations
- Human Services
- Industrial and Commercial Trades
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Legal Studies
- Mechanical Design Technology
- Process Operations Technology
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Video/Audio Communication Arts
General education courses
- Reading and Learning Skills
- Social Science
- Workplace Skills