What are my next steps?
I've completed testing and met with an advisor. What do I do now?
- Register for
- Make arrangements to pay your tuition and fees. MCC students can pay for their tuition and fees
through financial aid (if you qualify), by using the
FACTS Payment Plan or by using
cash, check or a credit card.
- Attend classes. You can find the time and location of your classes on your
My Services account or by searching for the classes in the
What other things should I do to get ready to attend classes at MCC?
- Check the mail for your student i.d. number, username and process on setting your password.
This information will be mailed to your home address. You will need your i.d. number and username throughout your time
- Get an MCC student i.d. card. Visit any Student Services with a photo i.d., your student i.d.
number and a copy of your class schedule.
- Pick up an MCC parking permit. There are no charges for parking permits; parking at MCC is free.
The parking permits are used if MCC Police/Public Safety needs to contact you as a vehicle owner. Visit any Student
Services to fill out your information and receive a card.
- Login to your student email for the first time. MCC will use your student email address to contact
you on most occasions. Be sure to check your email frequently.
- Buy your textbooks. You can buy your textbooks at one of the on-site campus bookstores, online
through www.efollett.com or through the textbook exchange at
www.mccneb.edu/bookexch. You can also rent textbooks
through www.rent-a-text.com. Course textbook information is
available on the online course schedules approximately 1.5 months before the quarter start.
- Look into the free services at MCC. Academic Resource Centers, Math Centers, Writing
Centers, Tutor Services and other resources are
available free to MCC students.