Metropolitan Community College (MCC) offers opportunities for advancement, generous paid vacations, sick leave and holidays including an extended paid holiday during Christmas and New Years. Other benefits designed to enhance our employees' well being include:*
- Health/Dental Coverage. Cash in-lieu-of health coverage may be available
- Life Insurance and Optional Family Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with 100% Employer Match up to 8%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Metro College Tuition for Employees and their eligible Dependents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Many part-time job opportunities are also available and may fit your schedule while you attend classes or fulfill other obligations.
For more information, go to Benefits.
*Insurance benefits apply only to full-time regular employment. Other benefits may or may not apply to part-time regular or temporary employment.