FACULTY WEB PAGES/COURSE PORTALS
Microsoft Microsoft Expression Web is the tool of choice at MCC. This provides links to various course resources and materials so students can access and interact with the classroom anywhere ... anytime. Faculty use an existing template to get a jump start on their site. Faculty have been pleased with the process and how fast and easy it is to get a website up and running as an invaluable student resource.
- Using his course website for his syllabus, weekly schedule, handouts, assignments and other resources has made his job as an instructor much easier. So easy in fact, he only wonders why he didn't create one sooner!
- Joyce adds valuble daily class information to her faculty website. This allows students to view PowerPoints and visit links that were showed in class.
- Mike keeps his website current class-to-class using Expression Web. He has added videos, screen recordings, class notes, and the course syllabus for each class.
- Victoria updates her faculty website with the course syllabus, practice quizzes, and Power Points from class.
- Providing students with easy access to course videos and documents, Al Cox uses Expression Web to keep this course resource portal up-to-date.