The instructions below provide additional information about this techroom which has a unique setup.
CONTROL STATION AT BACK OF ROOM:
- The small box resets power to the projector (if the instructor says the projector won’t turn on or if there was a power hit), point it to the projector and click to restore its power.
- 4 switches for audio – all have to be turned on.
AT THE INSTRUCTOR STATION:
ON THE PROJECTOR REMOTE:
- COMP 1 is to get a picture from the VGA Switch to the projector.
- Video is to get a picture from the Combo Unit.
- Screen control is the switch on the wall to the right of the screen next to the storeroom door (looking into the room, it's the South wall).
Last Updated 08/02/2011