What is 'Industrial & Commercial Trades? (INCT)'
The Industrial and Commercial Trades Program serves students by providing a diverse education in the trades, maintenance and distribution fields. All students will learn the basics of workplace safety and health as well as effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Depending on the chosen degree option, students will be prepared to work in Building Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Precision Machining and Product Distribution fields. Course work is taught by faculty with direct experience in the industry. A major strength of the program is the strong "hands-on" approach to learning.
Is it for you?
- Able to follow written directions?
- Good at solving problems?
- Good at critical thinking?
- Good at reading and math?
- Able to learn to read and follow schematics?
- Able to work independently or in a team?
- Physically able to perform industrial maintenance work?
Jobs and Salary Expectations
Credit Classes and Registration