NOTE: If you are contacting us about a NoodleTools login - you don't need one! We use the free version, NoodleTools Express.
Ask a Librarian is a service allowing MCC students, faculty and staff to
submit reference questions online. A staff member will respond to your question within 48 hours,
excluding weekends and Metro College holidays.
What Kinds of Questions May I Ask?
- Brief, factual questions
- Questions about selecting research sources and using them effectively
- Questions about the libraries (hours, services, collections, facilities)
For assistance with more complex questions, please visit a campus library or contact us by phone:
- Elkhorn Valley Academic Support Commons: (402) 289-1300 and (402) 289-3612 (TTY)
- Fort Omaha Campus Library: (402) 457-2306 and (402) 457-2705 (TTY)
- South Omaha Campus Library: (402) 738-4506 and (402) 738-4505 (TTY)