A to Z new URL
This page does not include proxy server coding.
Databases marked with an asterisk * are provided by the Nebraska Library Commission with funding from the Nebraska State Legislature.
- Streaming Videos
Collection of online academic videos.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1985- )
4,500+ full-text articles from all academic discplines with abstracts & indexing from an additional 8,000.
- AccessScience - FULL TEXT
Online version of the Encyclopedia of Science and Technology with 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, 2000 in-depth biographies of leading scientists, weekly updates on breakthroughs and discoveries in the world of science and technology, plus links to reviewed web sites.
- ALLDATA Collision - FULL TEXT
Auto body repair database. Includes technical service bulletins, shop operations, technician's reference, and collision reference. Library staff must log you in.
- ALLDATA Repair - FULL TEXT
Automotive repair database. Covers engine-specific diagnostic and repair procedures, electrical diagrams, maintenance schedules, technical service bulletins and recalls, parts and labor, and estimating.
- Alt HealthWatch (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
Full text articles from more than 140 publications (journals, consumer newsletters, pamphlets, reports,etc.) dealing with complementary and alternative medicine.
A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences with a suite of software tools to view, present, and manage images.
- *Biography Reference Bank (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
Contains more than 111,000 biographies and obituaries and more than 32,000 photographs of the subjects
- Black Studies in Video
Features award-winning documentaries, newsreels, interviews and archival footage surveying the evolution of black culture in the United States.
- *Books in Print - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS/FULL TEXT REVIEWS
Information on over 3.5 million books (in-print, forthcoming, out-of-print, and out-of-stock) along with over 500,000 full text book reviews. Use the "Find Similar" to find titles similar to the ones you already enjoy!
- Britannica Online - FULL TEXT
More than 118,000 articles and 14,000 illustrations from the complete Encyclopedia Britannica, the Britannica Student Encyclopedia, and the Britannica Book of the Year, plus more than 215,000 entries from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus as well as links to reviewed web sites.
- Business Source Elite (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1985- )
Full text articles from more than 1,100 business journals (including nearly 450 peer-reviewed publications) covering a wide range of business topics: work-related issues, management, advertising, marketing, accounting, finance, banking, economics, and more. Includes company profiles and a business thesaurus.
Research consumer market data, demographic data, and market segmentation data.
"A growing online collection documenting works of art from around the world, representing the collections of prominent museums."
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - FULL TEXT (1998- )
News, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (EBSCOhost) - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS/FULL TEXT (1937- )
Full text from over 1,000 nursing and allied health journals plus indexing from over 3,000 more.
- Credo Reference - FULL TEXT
An online reference library that provides access to a selection of reference books, including encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri and books of quotations, as well as subject-specific titles covering art to accountancy and literature to law
- CultureGrams - FULL TEXT
Cultural profiles of over 170 countries plus information on each of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
More than 40,000 eBooks on a wide selection of topics. Many are available for checkout and offline viewing.
- EBSCOhost - FULL TEXT
A collection of databases providing full text articles in a variety of subject areas. Each database is also listed separately.
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service (EJS) - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS/FULL TEXT
A multi-subject gateway to thousands of e-journals containing articles from hundreds of different publishers, all at one web site.
- *eLibrary - FULL TEXT
Full text articles, maps, web links, pictures, and audio/video files covering a wide range of topics: arts, biography, business, communications, current events, government, language, law, literature, mathematics, philosophy, physical education & sports, reference, regional studies, religion, science, social sciences, technology, and U.S. and world history. Sources include magazines, newspapers, books, and tv/radio transcripts.
- ERIC (EBSCOhost) - ABSTRACTS/FULL TEXT DOCUMENTS/FULL TEXT JOURNALS
Abstracts and full text from more than 2,000 educational and education-related journals and reports. Additional versions of ERIC are available:
- ERIC (Dept. of Education) - ABSTRACTS/CITATIONS (1966- )
- *ERIC (FirstSearch) - ABSTRACTS (1966- ); LIMITED FULL TEXT JOURNALS
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center - FULL TEXT
Comprehensive career research database.
- First Research
Industry statistics, trends, and analysis.
- *FirstSearch - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS/FULL TEXT
Collection of indexing and full text databases
- Funk & Wagnall's New World Encyclopedia (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
Provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (GaleNet) - FULL TEXT
A collection of several encyclopedias covering the arts, bioethics, biography, business, crime and justice, education, environment, history, law, literature, medicine, multicultural studies, the nation and the world, philosophy, religion, science, and sociology.
- Health Source - Consumer Edition (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1985- )
Full text articles from over 190 journals plus abstracts from over 205 general health, nutrition and professional health care publications.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1975- )
Full text articles from nearly 600 scholarly journals plus abstracts from nearly 850 additional journals.
- *HeritageQuest Online
Research your family history with this genealogy database.
- LearningExpress Library
Interactive practice tests and tutorial courses for academic, college entrance, civil service, professional licensing and certification exams.
- LexisNexis Academic - FULL TEXT (Dates vary)
Full text articles and abstracts from nearly 5,000 magazines, newspapers, journals, and radio/tv transcripts in the following areas: news; business and industry research; federal, state, and international legal research; medical research.
Access to LexisNexis Academic is not allowed without a proxy server.
- Literature Resource Center (GaleNet) - FULL TEXT
Biographies, bibliographies, and critical analyses of authors from every age and literary discipline.
- Literature Resources from Gale - FULL TEXT
Allows cross-searching of two literary databases - Literature Resource Center and LitFinder.
- LitFinder - CITATIONS/FULL TEXT
Find poems, short stories, essays, plays, and speeches plus author biographies and pictures.
- MAS Ultra - School Edition (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1975- )
Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains full text articles from over 500 popular general interest and current events magazines as well as pamphlets, reference books, biographies, primary source documents, photographs, maps, and flags.
- MEDLINE (via PubMed) - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS/LIMITED FULL TEXT (1950- )
A service of the National Library of Medicine, PubMed provides access to over 12 million citations from biomedical, health, and life science journals, magazines, newspapers and newsletters. Includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- Military & Government Collection (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
Full text magazine, newspaper, and journal articles pertaining to all branches of the military.
- Mometrix eLibrary
Collection of test preparation guides.
- Omaha World-Herald (NewsBank) - FULL TEXT (1983- )
Full text newspaper articles covering Nebraska and western Iowa.
- OmniFile Full Text Select (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1994- )
Full text articles from roughly 1,000 magazines and journals covering current events, art, applied science & technology, biology, agriculture, education, general science, humanities, law, social sciences, and business.
- Opposing Viewpoints - FULL TEXT
Pro/con coverage of controversial contemporary issues. Includes full text magazine and newspaper articles, topic overviews, statistics, primary documents, and links to relevant websites.
- Primary Search (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1990- )
Full text articles from 60 popular magazines for elementary school research.
- RDS TableBase - FULL TEXT
Provides tabular data on companies, industries, products, demographics and other key business information.
- ReferenceUSA - FULL TEXT
Research over 14 million U.S. businesses and 95,000 high-tech companies.
- Regional Business News (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT
Full text articles from 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- SIRS Researcher - FULL TEXT
Thousands of full text magazine and newspaper articles exploring current events and social, scientific, health, historic, economic, business, political and global issues.
- Vocational and Career Collection (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1985- )
Full text coverage for 400 trade and industry-related periodicals.
- Wall Street Journal (ProQuest) - FULL TEXT (1984- )
Full text articles from the Eastern edition of the Wall Street Journal.
- Women and Social Movements in the United States
Primary source doucments and other publications related to the history of women in social movements in the United States from 1600-1900.
- World Religions Online - FULL TEXT
A comprehensive guide to the world's major religions and spiritual traditions. Contains essays, biographies, videos, and images.
- *WorldCat (FirstSearch) - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS
A library catalog describing books, DVDs, and other materials available in libraries worldwide.