Request materials from a MCC campus library
You may request that a book, magazine, or DVD/video owned by a campus library be sent to another MCC campus library for you to pick up or use onsite.
Contact a campus library
Elkhorn Valley: 402-289-1300
Fort Omaha: 402-457-2306
South Omaha: 402-738-4506
Make an online request
NOTE: This option is only available if you plan to pick up your material at one of MCC's 3 main campuses: Elkhorn Valley, Fort Omaha, or South Omaha. Otherwise, please contact a campus library.
- Search for the item in MCC's library catalog (WebPAC)
- Click on the title, then click on Request (upper left)
- Provide your MCC ID and PIN numbers
- Precede your ID number with an M.
- Your ID number must contain 7 digits. Add leading zeroes if necessary. Example: 0001234.
- Your PIN number defaults to the last 4 digits of your telephone number. It is not the same PIN number or password you use to access My Services or Student email.
- Select your campus pickup location
- Click on Submit
Allow 2 working days for your material to arrive.
Request materials that aren’t available at MCC’s campus libraries
To request items that aren’t owned by MCC’s campus libraries, contact a library staff member or submit an Interlibrary Loan Request Form. Allow 10 working days for your material to arrive.
You may recommend items for purchase by MCC’s libraries. Contact a campus library or submit a Library Purchase Request Form. NOTE: Items needed on an immediate basis should be requested via Interlibrary Loan.