Metropolitan Community College (MCC) students and staff can now enroll to participate in the
MCCEMERGENCY text messaging alert system.
To enroll, visit My Services at https://myway.mccneb.edu/
MCC is committed to providing a safe college environment for students and employees. In the event of an emergency, the College will use the following notification methods to provide an emergency alert message:
- MCC homepage
- MCC students via MCC student email
- MCC allstaff email to MCC employees
- Digital signage on television monitors in commons areas
- Text messaging - to use this option, students and employees can enroll through My Services for no charge; however the user is responsible for purchasing standard text messaging through their cell phone provider
- Alerts systems using audible and visual modes will be installed on campuses and centers
You are encouraged to contact MCC Police/Public Safety when needed.
Contact by phone at:
- General line for all campuses and centers — 402-457-2222
- Elkhorn Valley Campus — 402-289-1218
- Fort Omaha Campus — 402-457-2313
- South Omaha Campus — 402-738-4569