The Purchasing Department is located on the Metropolitan Community College, Fort Omaha Campus, 30th & Fort Streets, Building 30, Omaha, NE 68111.
The Purchasing Department procures supplies, services, and equipment to support academic, administrative and facilities management operations. Purchases include, but are not limited to, office furnishings, officesupplies, computer equipment and supplies, software, and a multitude of maintenance, operating and repair items.
Purchasing decisions in awarding College contracts are made without prejudice or favoritism. Awards are made on the merits of the bid, such as vendor compliance with specifications, price, delivery, service, terms and conditions.
This site is designed to provide information and assistance with College procurement practices. We hope that you will find this site to be helpful and resourceful. Please feel free to let us know of any questions, suggestions, or comments you may have.
Phone: (402) 457-2401
Fax: (402) 457-2395
Get Off to a Great Start:
- Place orders by initiating a Purchase Requisition or by using your Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Do you need to purchase a computer, printer, or any other computer hardware? Click here
- If computer software is needed. Click here
- To purchase office furniture, begin by contacting the Facilities Department at
- Need an account to order office supplies online? Click here
- Do you have an upcoming one-time only or infrequent event that will include consumables or other items not approved or non-reimbursable? Click here
- Are you attending a conference, locally or out of town and need to make arrangements? Click here
Procurement Cards (P-CARD)
Wells Fargo CCER (Commercial Card Expense Reporting)
Office Supplies Online
Other Purchasing Resources
Doing Business with MCC
- Interested in registering your company to do business with Metropolitan Community College?