Online Job Placement Center --
The purpose of the center is to allow MCC students and alumni to connect with local, regional, and national job opportunities and provide employers with a user-friendly means to connect with MCC students and alums.
Benefits for Students
- Ability to manage their job search electronically with online profiles, resumes, and resources
- Ability to search a database of employers interested in hiring MCC students and alums
- Ability to search for willing internship hosts and volunteer opportunities
Benefits for Employers
- Ability to manage job postings, internship postings, and volunteer opportunities electronically
- Ability to search database of qualified, interested students and alums
Carpool to any of our six campus/center locations. MetrO rideshare.com is a rideshare service which is easy to use and links potential riders by location/destination, communicating through blind emails.
Follow the directions provided to begin using this service.
Tips For Carpooling
- Decide who will drive and when
- Choose a convenient meeting place
- Set up a schedule and stick to it
- Make sure everyone knows the schedule and is notified of changes
- Establish a fare
- If you share the driving equally, you don't need to exchange money
- If one person drives, you can simply agree on a mutually acceptable fare
- Make sure your vehicle is in good repair and has enough gas
* Carpooling is a voluntary rideshare service and the College is not responsible for any carpool situation. All participants are responsible for their own carpool situation. All participants are responsible for their own safety.
Upcoming Intercultural Events