Authorization to Release Student Assessment Information
Metro students wishing to have their placement scores sent to another institution can do so by visiting any of the testing locations or completing the form below. A score report fee of $15 is payable at the Student Services Cashier office or over the phone- call 402-457-2400 for the cashier locations.
Instructions for Completing Authorization to Release Assessment Information Form:
The student should:
- Print and complete the form-
- Sign form in presence of MCC Testing Center staff
- Pay $15 Score Report Fee at any Student Services office
- Present form and payment receipt with photo ID to any Testing Center
MCC Staff will:
- Review form, sign and date
- Send to Testing Services office-FOC #10 Room 202
- Student signature must be notarized if not signed in presence of MCC Testing Center staff, with photo ID.
- Allow 3 business days for scores to be verified and sent to institution/agency via fax or e-mail.
CONSENT TO RELEASE ASSESMENT SCORES
Students wishing to take the COMPASS test for another institution will need to contact that school and have a remote COMPASS test scheduled. Please see PROCTORING SERVICES for more information.