Reserve a Table
New policy in effect 9/11/15 - $25 charge per table
Table Reservation Request Form
Community organizations may reserve a table in Campus
Terms for Reserving Tabling Space:
- All requests to reserve table space must be made at least two business
days in advance and submitted to the Campus Scheduler. A tabling
request does not guarantee a table reservation.
- While sharing information with students is permitted, students must approach
the information table on their own.
- No sales of goods or services
- No solicitation for goods, services, religous or charitable purposes
- No food or beverage sales
- Request time must be within campus hours of operation
- The requesting party agrees to accept all liability for any damage done to
College property resulting from the activity. Programs and activities must
adhere to all state and federal laws as well as all College policies and
regulations, including strict avoidance of excessive noise.
- The use of electronic amplification is not allowed; it may not be used
without prior approval from the Campus Scheduler.
- Organizations are required to set-up and dismantle accompanying displays.
- All materials must be taken with the organization; storage for
materials is not provided.
- Materials and displays left on-site at the end of a reservation will be discarded.
- It is the organization’s responsibility to provide all other table needs. The College provides only tables and chairs.
Tables can be reserved for the following areas:
- Elkhorn Valley Campus, Commons
- Fort Omaha Campus
- Building 10, 1stFloor Commons
- Building 22, Lobby
- South Omaha Campus
- Connector Building Lower Commons
- Connector Building Upper Common
- Industrial Training Center Commons
- Mahoney Building Commons
- Applied Technology Center
- Fremont Area Center Commons
- Express Center Commons
- Sarpy Center Commons
Currently there is no fee for a campus table, subject to change.
For assistance, contact:
Disclaimer: Please note that College Staff reserves the right to cancel or end tabling reservations early
on account of inclement weather, school closures, emergency tests/drills, and
any other reasons we deem necessary. This applies to all table reservations.