The Metropolitan Community College Foundation has been given the opportunity through the Building Entrepreneurial Communities Act (BECA) grant, the City of Fremont and the Fremont Area Chamber to offer scholarships to entrepreneurs in Dodge County to attend “for-credit” Entrepreneurship classes offered at the Fremont Area Center of MCC or through MCC’s online campus.
- First-time student, continuing student or transfer student
- Resident of Dodge County
- Student is currently enrolled in one of the following Entrepreneurship classes at the Fremont Center or through MCC's Online Campus
- ENTR 1050 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ENTR 2040 Entrepreneurship Feasibility Study
- ENTR 2060 Entrepreneurship Legal Issues