This scholarship was established by Shar Hansen's family and colleagues in honor of her service to education and the nursing field. This scholarship is for a MCC student in the LPN or RN nursing program.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in either the LPN or RN nursing programs at MCC
- U.S. citizenship required
- Completed 12 credit hours at the 1000 level in either the LPN or RN nursing program
- Provide an essay of 50 words or less explaining why student wants to be a nurse