The Ron Sailors Memorial Scholarship was established to support students majoring in the Culinary Arts and Management program.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree/major in any Culinary Arts program
- Entering freshman or a returning student
- Citizenship not required, but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
- Recommended by a MCC culinary management team selected and directed by James Trebbien only. Trebbien will then recommend applicants to Signature Service for final approval.