This scholarship was established in 1995 by Margaret K. Allen in honor of her husband Walt Allen. Walt worked at the University of Nebraska Medical Center's Printing Center as the manager. This scholarship was established to benefit MCC students that are pursuing a graphic arts degree.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.55
- Majoring in the Graphic Arts Program
- Completed at least 15 credit hours at or above the 1000 level at MCC
- Completed at least 12 credit hours in the Graphic Communication Arts program