Established in 2014, The Guinan Family Scholarship was created to assist students pursuing a degree at Metropolitan Community College. The scholarship will benefit full-time or part-time students who, without financial support, would be unable to pursue their education. The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Financial need is required and determined by FAFSA on file in financial aid
- A cumulative GPA between 2.0 and 3.0 at the time of application
- Full- or part-time student
- Completed 15 credit hours at or above the 1000 level at MCC
- Must have declared major or certificate
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.