ATV/Snowmobile Technician Career Certificate (PSATV)
Catalog Details: ATV/Snowmobile Technician (PSATV)
Award: Career Certificate
Program Location: South Omaha Campus
Graduation Requirements: 30.0 credit hrs.
Students learn how maintain, troubleshoot and repair snowmobile and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) equipment. Students will
perform services on modern products using specialty tools and factory test equipment.
Required Courses for ATV/Snowmobile Technician Career Certificate
- PSPT 1000 - Basic Engine Principles I 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 1100 - Introduction to Powersports Electrical Systems 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 1110 - Introduction to Powersports Fuel Systems 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 1200 - All- Terrain Vehicles (ATV) 6.0 Credits
- PSPT 1210 - Snowmobile Systems and Technology 6.0 Credits
- PSPT 1430 - Motorcycle/ATV Tune-Up 4.5 Credits