Marine Technician Career Certificate (PSMRT)
Catalog Details: Marine Technician (PSMRT)
Award: Career Certificate
Program Location: South Omaha Campus
Graduation Requirements: 33.5 credit hrs.
Powersport technicians earn this certificate upon learning how to maintain, troubleshoot and repair marine equipment. Students
will perform services on modern products using specialty tools and factory test equipment including the brands of: Bombardier
Recreational Division, Mercury Marine, Mercruiser Marine, Volvo Pent, and Yamaha.
Required Courses for Marine Technician Career Certificate
- PSPT 1000 - Basic Engine Principles I 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 1100 - Introduction to Powersports Electrical Systems 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 1110 - Introduction to Powersports Fuel Systems 4.5 Credits
- PSPT 2100 - Marine Electrical Systems 4.0 Credits
- PSPT 2110 - Marine Fuel Systems 4 Credits
- PSPT 2120 - Marine Engine Systems 6 Credits
- PSPT 2130 - Marine Drive Systems 6.0 Credits