Request to use College facilities by Community Users are processed through Centralized Scheduling and Events
- Submit an online Event Request form to inquire about location and date availability.
- If the location is available, requester will receive an email with additional required documents, Administrative Guidelines and Hold Harmless Agreement. The room will not be reserved until the completed request forms are returned.
- All requests are reviewed and approved by the Facilities User Group. To start the approval process requester must submit the additional required documents. Allow 2 business days for the approval process.
- The Community User is notified of approval/non-approval.
- If the request is approved, the Community User will receive a College Facilities Use Agreement detailing cost for the approved facility, set up and A/V services.
- For events requiring catering in the Swanson Conference Center in the Institute for the Culinary Arts, Centralized Scheduling and Events will connect the requestor with the ICA Hospitality Manager.
- To complete the request process submit the signed College Facilities Use Agreement and a Certificate of Liability and Insurance with MCC as an additional named insured, in the coverage amount of $1,000,000 for the duration of your approved activity, a minimum of two weeks prior to the event. If these requirements are not met, the event will be cancelled.
- For large event it is recommended to schedule a walk-through of the event space and test the A/V, the day of the event or the day before.
Contact Event Services at 531-MCC-9999