What is Continuing Education?
- Metropolitan Community College’s commitment to making adult learning opportunities available when and where you want.
- MCC is listening to you, the adult learner, and bringing you the workshops and classes you have requested.
- MCC provides online classes that allow you to learn at your convenience in your home or office.
- MCC improves your quality of life by providing recreational classes in topics such as dance, photography, sewing, art, exercise and wellness.
- MCC recognizes that learning should be a pleasant, lifelong experience. As requested by those ages 50-plus, we offer many classes especially for those over the age of 50.
- MCC responds to the needs of our community. If, after paging through our Continuing Education mailer, you have an idea for a class or workshop, we want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com.
- MCC Continuing Education is pleased to welcome learners of all ages. However, learners between the ages of 12-15 wishing to enroll in non-youth courses should seek permission from the program director. Call 531-MCC-2620.
TUITION AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
People 62 years of age or older are eligible for half-price tuition on most Continuing Education courses. Ineligible courses are marked with an asterisk (*). Courses marked with an asterisk are not eligible for MCC’s employee/dependent tuition waiver, incentives or other promotional offers.
Payment is due at the time of registration.
An automatic refund is made if MCC cancels a class. To withdraw your registration before a class starts, please call 531-MCC-5231. Refunds will be issued to students who drop a class at least one business day (seven days for tours) prior to the class start date. No refunds will be issued for classes dropped on or after the class start date.
Metropolitan Community College
Attn: Continuing Education
P.o. Box 3777
Omaha, NE 68103-0777