Ask a Librarian is a service allowing MCC students, faculty and staff to submit reference questions online. A staff member will respond to your question within 48 hours, excluding weekends and MCC holidays.
What Kinds of Questions May I Ask?
- Brief, factual questions
- Questions about selecting research sources and using them effectively
- Questions about the libraries (hours, services, collections, facilities)
- You may also schedule a Zoom session with a staff member
For assistance with more complex questions, you may meet with a librarian remotely, via Zoom. Please use the form below or call us to schedule a date and time.
- Elkhorn Valley Campus Library: 531-622-1300
- Fort Omaha Campus Library: 531-622-2306
- South Omaha Campus Library: 531-622-4506