Smartphone users are automatically directed to EBSCO's mobile version. iPad users are directed to the desktop view.
To download the mobile app:
- Go to an EBSCOhost database (like Academic Search Premier)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see iPhone and Android phones.
- Click on the link to register your email address (be sure to use an account you can access on the mobile device you plan to download the app on).
- The instructions, a key, and a download link will be emailed to you.
EBSCOhost Mobile Frequently Asked Questions
Includes Opposing Viewpoints, Gale Virtual Reference Library and Literature Resource Center.
- Download the Access My Library app from iTunes or Google Play. Be sure to select the Academic version.
- When prompted for a school, select Nebraska then Metropolitan Community College.
- Select View Gale Resources.
- Select Update My Library then login with your MCC email address.
- A password will be emailed to you. If you don't receive it, use this one: Omah20254.
- After entering the password you will see "Password Accepted! Successfully Authenticated! Congratulations!"
- Select OK
- A Gale icon will be added to your device.