Ellucian Go is our new FREE app for mobile devices that keeps you connected. Wherever you go, take Metropolitan Community College with you. The app will give you anytime, anywhere access to the important information you need, including schedules, grades, campus maps as well as other useful features.
Ellucian Go is available on:
- Devices running AppleiOS 6.0 or later
- Devices running Android v4.0.3 or later
- Kindle Fire devices, 2nd and 3rd generation
- Campus maps
- Important MCC phone numbers
- Academic Calendar
- College Events
- IT Support Services
- Social Media
Private information (requires sign in)
- My Way (register and drop classes)
- Student Planning (register and drop classes)
- Registration (cannot use this link to drop classes)
- Daily and weekly class schedule
- Current and past grades
- Receive notifications if you have a hold on your account that prevents you from registering for classes
Note: Some information, such as notifications, courses or grades, may take 12 to 24 hours to appear in Ellucian Go.
Easy Steps to use Ellucian Go:
- Download the Ellucian Go app from Apple App, Google Play or Amazon (Kindle Fire).
- Launch the app and select Metropolitan Community College Nebraska from the list of schools.
- Click Sign In at the bottom of the screen and use your MCC username and password to log in. Usernames will not include the @mail.mccneb.edu (students) or @mccneb.edu (staff).
- When you change your MCC password, you will need to log in to the Ellucian Go app with your new password.
- The Metropolitan Community College Nebraska page will appear anytime you open the Ellucian Go app from your smart device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I refresh the mobile app to receive the latest update?
A: Choose the Switch School option, pick any other institution then switch back to Metropolitan Community College Nebraska. This will reload MCC’s configuration to your device.
Q: Why do I get a security warning when logging in to email?
A: This issue seems to be related to the type of browser being used. Many times, if a user changes browsers or updates their browser, the browser will recognize the certificate vendor as a Trusted Certificate of Authority.
Q: What do I do if the app crashes?
A: Please check to be sure your device is listed in the supported devices.
A: Forcing the app to close through the task manager on Android devices may result in difficulty launching the app again. If you encounter this error, go to ‘setting’ >’applications’ or ‘application manager’ > click on Ellucian Go > then force stop and clear cache. The Ellucian Go app should now launch again.
Q: Will my mobile login be the same as my web login?
A: Yes. You will use the same username and password.
Q: When I choose the My Grades option, I only get the message “no grades recorded.” I know I have grades.
A: Click Terms, Choose the term you attended classes and then look at your final grade.
A: This is the result of a hold placed on your account by the College. Look in Notifications to resolve any hold issues.
A: You have the ability to swipe to the right to see past grades.
A: All questions specific to grades are to be discussed with the instructor.
1. The recommended closing procedure is to use the back or home button.
2. If you experience difficulties navigating the links, please try an alternative browser.