3/17/2019 7:15:00 PM
Due to flooding in the Fremont area, the Fremont Center classes are cancelled for Monday, March 18th. The Fremont Center will be open on Monday to provide services to students. Classes at all other MCC locations will be held as scheduled.

Articulation / Transfer Information

Transfer from MCC to a Four-Year Institution

Articulation is a term used to describe the courses taught at MCC that the four-year institution will accept because the content is the same. Articulation agreements are official contracts between a four-year institution and MCC to guarantee the MCC associates degree will transfer to the four-year institution Enter the Articulation Web Site.

High School Transfer Credit

Metropolitan Community College and partnering local high schools have formal agreements that allow students to use certain high school classes to meet MCC program requirements. Course objectives for the high school class match those of entry-level MCC classes. High School Transfer Credit information

Transfer to Metropolitan Community College

Your educational goals will determine if you need to have an official transcript sent to the Records office.

  • If you are pursuing a degree, certificate or specialist diploma at Metro, please request an official transcript to be sent to:

    Metropolitan Community College
    Attn: Records -  Bldg. 5
    P. O. Box 3777
    Omaha, NE 68103-3777

  • If you are not pursuing a degree, certificate or specialist diploma and want to register for a course(es) that require an unmet pre-requisite, an unofficial college transcript is needed. Then contact an Academic Advisor at 531-622-2400.

If you are looking for information regarding the transferability of a course or course(es) you may have taken at another institution, please see the course equivalency search.

Enrollment during high school

High school students may enroll in MCC courses offered to the general public. In order to enroll at the College, a high school student must:

  • Have a minimum of a "C" average in high school subjects.
  • Follow the enrollment policies and procedures of the College (I.e., assessment testing and prerequisite course work).
  • Discuss enrollment with a parent/legal guardian and a high school official.

To enroll please visit our Secondary Partnerships page.