Welcome back! The bookstore(s) are open to the public for in-person shopping. Curbside service has been discontinued. As always our online stores remain open 24/7 with many options available to purchase your textbooks and other materials.
Textbooks and other materials are available for in-store pickup or mailed to your home.
The college contracts with Follett Higher Education Group to manage and operate the bookstores. The bookstores located at the Elkhorn Valley, Fort Omaha, and South Omaha campuses are open throughout the quarter. Hours are prominently posted at each store and are extended during peak times each quarter.
For more information, call any MCC bookstore:
- Elkhorn Valley Campus, 531-622-1208
- Fort Omaha Campus Building 23, 531-622-2308
- South Omaha Campus, Connector Building, 531-622-4508
Books can be ordered online at: https://www.bkstr.com/efollettstore/home and select your campus
How to purchase your books online
The online stores remain open 24/7 and the following options are available
- All orders processed and shipped within 48 hours.
- Winter Financial Aid is available online starting November 22nd, 2023 and closes online on December 10th, 2023 (in-store December 13th, 2023).
- All course materials available online for Winter 2023.
- All rental patrons will receive check-in reminder emails to the address provided at the time of rental, starting two weeks prior to the due date.
- Virtual buyback is available by clicking the "Sell Your Textbooks" link on your campus website.
- If you drop a class you must contact the bookstore to process your textbook return by December 2023.
- The last day for any Fall Quarter textbook returns is November 21st, 2023.
South Omaha Campus, Elkhorn Valley Campus & Fort Omaha Campus Hours*
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday — Sunday: Closed
Extended Back-To-School Hours:
- Visit each store's website link below to see extended hours during back-to-school periods.