MCC's Career Services
Visit MCC Career Services: Free services for students, including:
MCC's Entrepreneurship Program
Be your own boss. Enroll in MCC's Entrepreneurship Program (ENTR) to find out how to start your own business. More information can be found in the ENTR brochure.
Military Employment Information
MCC does not endorse the external partner information listed herewith. Information deemed accurate at time of posting. MCC regrets any errors or omissions.
American Corporate Partners
- Offers free career counseling and mentoring to recently returned veterans by professionals from America's finest corporations and universities
Employer Partnership of the Armed Forces
- Service members can leverage their military training and experience for career opportunities in today’s civilian job market with national, regional and local Employer Partners.
Small Business Administration
- The Veterans Business Outreach Program (VBOP) Is designed to provide entrepreneurial development services such as business training, counseling and mentoring, and referral for eligible veterans owning or considering starting a small business.
U.S. Department of Labor
- Veterans Employment and Training Assistance
Nebraska Department of Labor
Employer Support - Guard and Reserve
- Assists with resolving employer/employee issues, USERRA
Neb. Department of Correctional Services
- Careers in Correctional Services
America’s Heroes at Work
- Job assistance for those that suffer from TBI and or PTSD
Ticket to Work
- Employment Assistance for Nebraskans with Disabilities
Helmets to Hardhats
- Careers in the Construction Industry
Troops to Teachers
- The Troops to Teachers program helps service members and Veterans become certified and employed as teachers in K-12 schools.
VA Employment Services
- Employment assistance for veterans
Military Job Listings
Military Job Tools