Help now available On campus and Online
Services on campus
On campus, LTC staff can assist with drop-in tutoring, computer and printer use, MCC photo IDs, general college information and setting online appointments.
For more information regarding the Learning and Tutoring Center at each campus, please click below:
How to Access Learning and Tutoring Online
- Visit the Student Links portal. This can currently be found on the MCC homepage, the "Canvas/Student Links" button or Student Links.
- Click on the AccuCampus button to access.
- Login using your credentials.
- Select "Drop In" for online assistance or choose "Make an Appointment" and follow prompts to select the service that meets your needs.
- Review confirmation email sent to MCC account, and follow instructions to attend appointment.
Academic Coaching helps you sort through challenges preventing your academic success and make an action plan to achieve your academic goals. To make an appointment, follow the steps above for How to Access Learning and Tutoring Center Services and Schedules Online.
For staff assistance
- In-Class Presentations are available by faculty or staff request. Presentations range from 20 to 60 minutes in length and are facilitated by experienced staff from Learning & Tutoring Centers and Library.
- See our Academic Resource Links page for academic handouts, helpful websites and instructions for free software downloads.
The Learning and Tutoring Center provides free tutoring, academic assistance, and state-of-the-art equipment and services to support the learning needs of students across all areas of the College's curriculum.